Beyond Mold Making and Injection Molding
Rex Plastics has the capabilities to bring your idea, part, or product to life from conception to completion. We are a full-service custom plastic injection molder and mold maker. This means we do a lot more thanpart creation and mold making; we also offer the comprehensive suite of secondary services, listed below:
- Pad Printing: Used to add a logo or text to your part with ink, which can be easily changed, avoiding engraving changes to the tooling. We can print up to 4 colors.
- Assembly: The assembly process will be planned from the beginning of the project, utilizing lean manufacturing techniques to minimize labor costs
- Packaging: We source a wide array of packaging material experts who provide graphic design, header cards, clamshells, blister packs, etc. to make your product ready for the shelf
- Drilling and Tapping: Creating these design features after molding the product can sometimes save thousands of dollars in upfront investment, and they can often be performed in cycle.
- 3D Printing: Our Objet 24 is the latest in high resolution 3D printing, and can sometimes expose design issues before your mold is built.
- Ultrasonic Welding: A permanent bonding process outsourced locally.
- Hydrographics: (outsourced locally) – Also known as hydro dipping, immersion printing, water transfer printing, water transfer imaging, or cubic printing, this is a method of applying printed film designs such as camouflage or wood texture to three-dimensional surfaces.