Expert Plastic Injection Mold Making Since 1971
We at Rex Plastics pride ourselves in offering you quality American made injection molds. We have a proven track record for quality plastic injection mold making, and will not outsource your molds overseas like so many toolmakers do today. They will be made right here in our facility by our staff with over 50 years of combined experience, or outsourced if necessary to local toolmakers where we can keep close controls on the process. Our molds start as low as $2,000, click here for a price guide
Our in-house tool room, we believe, is one of the most important factors that sets us apart from many others. Having a tool room in the same facility has several advantages:
- You are able to work with the same people “From Conception to Completion”, reducing lag time in communication between suppliers, and eliminating the “Blame Game” often played when working with multiple companies.
- The people building the tooling are the same people putting it into production. That way you know that the plastic injection mold life will be designed to coincide with the life of your product, and built with the best material and workmanship available in your price range, because we have a vested interest in a mold that runs efficiently as well!
- In-house plastic injection mold making enables us to significantly reduce downtime and cost when problems arise in production, saving our Customers time and money.
Your mold will be designed and built by true craftsmen using CAD/CAM software, and CNC and EDM equipment. Our extreme attention to detail ensures that the plastic injection molds and our plastic injection mold making will meet or exceed your requirements.
Learn about the data required for quoting an injection mold by requesting a quote.
Product Development Assurance Plan with Mold Guarantee
How does $500 in CAD and prototype rebates and a lifetime guarantee on your mold sound? Believe it or not, that’s how confident we are that you won’t regret using Rex Plastics as your molder.
Here’s how it works:
- You bring your products and ideas to us. We will give a free design evaluation and recommend either “design for manufacturing” expertise at no cost to fine tune your product, or quote a more extensive re-design to get your product ready for manufacturing. If your product’s design is complete, all the better and you can skip this step!
- We will provide CAD generation and any prototyping you desire on payment terms to insure your product meets or exceeds your expectations.
- If you decide to use Rex Plastic’s 50+ years of expertise to build your mold, we will discount the initial investment for your mold the full amount of your CAD and prototyping costs (up to $500)! Mold inserts are excluded from this rebate.
In addition, as long as the mold remains with us we will guarantee that mold for life. That’s right, you will never see a repair or maintenance bill from us for your mold. As always, there are certain exclusions. The guarantee cannot include any electrical components or undercut creating mechanisms due to the abrasive nature of these components, and the rate at which they wear out.
The guarantee includes:
- Parting Line Surfaces
- Water Channels
As you can see, there’s never been a better time to choose Rex Plastics, or a better way to feel confident that you have someone who stands behind their work producing your product!
We know that you can only get superior parts from superior tooling. We pride ourselves in the art of creating tooling that will stand the test of time, and deliver consistent parts for many years.
Rex Plastics is a fully capable molder who works closely with customers to transform their design into a finished product. We service the sports equipment, electronics, medical, communications, and consumer product industries, and pride ourselves on our precision, prompt products delivery, high quality, and competitive prices.
If you would like to receive more information about our company or plastic injection mold making, contact us by phone, fax, or e-mail. We look forward to hearing from you and to be of any service to your company.
**Free logo on your new mold: Made In USA logo is available in two sizes, and will be placed in the location of our choice if there is a flat surface available.
Tool Room Equipment
- Fadal VMC 3016 CNC mill
- Chmer 50 MP Sinker EDM
- Acer EVS-3VKH programmable E-Mill with Anilam control
- Sharp SG618 Surface Grinder
- Lizenz Deckel Precision Grinder
- Wilto 3/4 HP Drill Press
- IPSCO International PCO-2 Pin Cutter
- Selecte1450G Lathe